Monday, December 24, 2012

SLP 16: The Christmas Eve Show that has nothing to do with Christmas

It's the Christmas Eve show that has nothing to do with Christmas, at all!

Today on the show: I talk a little bit about last weeks mammoth episode, and what was going on with that episode. Lés Miserables and The Hobbit Talk. I give a quick review of 'For a Good Time, Call...' I also talk about the nominees for the Golden Globe Awards and who I think will win certain awards. A little bit of Deadmau5 and Kat Von D talk. We also may be living in The Matrix? Kenta Kobashi retiring. I also talk about the next movie by Evan Goldberg and Seth Rogen 'This Is The End'. 

And to end out the show I play "The Fertiliztion of New Eggs" by Christian Cummings. Provided by the FreeMusicArchive.org

Don't forget you can send me an email to questions@stevelikoskiproductions.com or a tweet to @twitscubasteve

We are also part of the Blubrry Network: http://www.blubrry.com/slpodcast/

Thanks for listening and enjoy the show! See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment