Monday, January 7, 2013

SLP 17: The First Show of 2013

It's the first show of 2013 and a lot has happened!

I talk a little bit about the Foxtel Movie Channels changing, and why people are getting angry about it. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West getting a baby! Also a special apperance by Kanye as a Gayfish! I also talk about The Hobbit and give my review on it - and also a quick Lincoln review, too. And of course, I talk about some of the movie coming out this month; Django Unchained, This Is 40, Zero Dark Thirty, etc. 

And to take us out this week it's the song 'Born Alone' by the band Hounds of Hate - provided by the FreeMusicArchive.org

This podcast is also part of the Blubrry Network: http://www.blubrry.com/slpodcast/

I have finally set up an email at podcast@stevelikoskiproductions.com - also hit me up on Twitter @twitscubasteve

No comments:

Post a Comment