Monday, December 10, 2012

SLP 15: So Much Things Happening. Not Enough Title Space

Jam packed show this week:

I start of the show with 3 HUGE! TV reviews, including: The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, and Sons of Anarchy.

I also present to you, the listener, my awesome interview i had the honor of doing earlier this year at Sydney Supanova with the extremely awesome, Jennifer Hale! Who provides the voice for thousands of characters, including: Female Commander Shepart, and numerous others.

I give my quick opinion on this whole Kevin Smith thing. Also Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs. The Movie Network Channels closing down.

And of course, how could I not talk about the Royal Prank that went too far! I include the whole prank and a news report on it.

And to end out the show I play "Caught In A Real" by Jared C Balogh. Provided by the FreeMusicArchive.org

Don't forget you can send me an email to questions@stevelikoskiproductions.com or a tweet to @twitscubasteve

Thanks for listening and enjoy the show! See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment