Monday, November 26, 2012

SLP 13: The New Intro, Bert, Judd and 2 Movie Reviews Show

Today on the show:

I debut the new (slightly) official intro to the Steve Likoski Podcast I made while I was mucking around in Garageband, which I am still completely new to. We also talk about the unfortunate condition of one, Bert Newton, who is doing fine as of this podcast. I play some of my favourite clips of his previous work, and talk about it for a little bit.

We also talk about Judd Apatow writing a Simpsons episode in 2012. I also go into minor detail about two of the latest Australia movies I have seen "Any Questions for Ben?" and "A Few Best Men." I give my thoughts on those, and some other addition feedback. Some good and bad ones, too.

This week, we end out the show with "Computer" by the artist State Shirt. You can find all his other stuff here: http://www.stateshirt.com/

You can send me an email to questions@stevelikoskiproductions.com or by following me on twitter @twitscubasteve

Thanks for listening and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment