Monday, November 19, 2012

SLP 12: Nearly 40 Minutes of Stuff!

On this episode, nearly 40 minutes of stuff:

That's right; today on the show I talked about the newly released Grand Theft Auto V trailer (#2), I also played the actual trailer for your listening ears, and then talked about it for a little bit, and what I loved about previous GTA games. I also give a quick review of a little movie called Looper, which I also did review on radio, but I thought I would talk a little bit about it here. I also went into a lot of talk about professional wrestling; Nigel McGuinness' documentary, Madison Eagles returning to the ring, an upcoming PWA event in January, and my picks for this years Survivor Series PPV. I also talk about my new wrestling podcast over at http://www.wrestlechan.com - And finally, I replay an interview myself, Glen and Peter did with the band Go Mason Go on our Australian Radio show to end out the episode.

Taking us out this week is a song called Oh Mallory by Josh Woodward - provided by the FreeMusicArchive.org

This show is MASSIVELY stacked. Free of charge to you, via iTunes and myself. We are also part of the Blubrry Network: http://www.blubrry.com/slpodcast/

Thanks for listening and don't forget you can contact me via: questions@stevelikoskiproductions.com or over at @twitscubasteve on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment